Whether you are a seller or a buyer, Amazon is such a large marketplace of products. Daily, exchanges are going on in one way or the other on the platform. So much so that people are spending and earning millions of dollars in purchase and sales. If you consider the sheer number and diversity of products and goods available, you will realize that Amazon is, in a way, jungle.
This jungle has something for practically everyone. However, sometimes, finding that something can be a bit challenging, especially if you are a seller looking for data/information. That is why Amazon product research is important.
The knowledge you get from your research is useful for you as a seller in determining which product to invest in for sales. Unfortunately, going through the process of researching by yourself is next to impossible. You need an Amazon research tool that has useful data for just that purpose.
What are the best product research and finder tools on Amazon?
In that particular industry, several brands are offering the same/similar services. Inevitably, some provide a better quality of service than others. Some of them offer their services for free, and some require a premium before you can gain access. In this article, we would be listing out the top three each of the best paid and free Amazon product research and finder tools.
Top paid Amazon product research tools
1. IO Scout
Number one on our list of the best paid Amazon product research tools is IO Scout. It has a database of over 120 million products for you to conduct your research. It is an excellent choice if you are looking to track products accurately, get a detailed history of the trends of those products, and whatnot. So much so that over 30,000 people use this platform.
It has three plans:
- Start-up is priced at $29 per month. It gives you access to their full database, infinite researches, 25 tracker products, two connectable devices, five thousand export rows, and all-week support.
- Seller comes at a reasonable price of $49 per month. Asides all the regular features of the previous plan, it has 45000 tracker products, three extra connectable devices, an extension for Chrome, and 5000 more export rows.
- Business is $69 monthly. It has all the features of Seller with a few upgrades. They are 20000 export rows, 85 tracker products, and ten connectable devices.
In addition to all of these, it has a free trial.
JungleScout is another excellent Amazon product research tool. It offers myriads of services ranging from product research and provision of analyses, among other things. In addition to helping you conduct proper product research, it enables you to launch your product. That is, after making your decision on which product you want to sell, you can get help launching the product on its platform.
You can choose to either pay monthly or yearly. The yearly plan is a lot more economical as you get to save up to 50%. The plans are:
- Extension: It comes at a steady price of $19 per month and comes to a total of $228 yearly.
- JungleScout: The cost of acquiring this is $39 per month and a cumulative $468 annually.
- JungleScout and Extension: The most costly plan of them all combining the features of the first two plans comes at $49 monthly. Per year, you would pay $588.
If these seem a bit pricey for you, JungleScout has a money-back guarantee that lasts for fourteen days.
3. Helium 10
Helium 10 is the third and final on our list of the best paid Amazon product research tools. It has multiple features to ensure accuracy and correctness in your product research. They each have their specific nomenclature like Cerebro, Scribbles, X-ray, etc.
The prices are fair, and they come in three plans:
- Platinum: This costs $97 per month and accumulates to $970 per year.
- Diamond: This plan charges you $197 monthly and $1970 yearly.
- Elite: Monthly, you have to pay $397, and the price is the same for the year.
These prices might seem a bit steep if you are looking to save a couple of bucks. However, they have a completely free plan. It dumbs down your prices but costs literally no money at all.
Top free Amazon product research tools
Even though it is free, CamelCamelCamel still has several million choices for you to choose from if you want to conduct Amazon product research.
Keepa is another popular and world-renowned tool for doing an Amazon product search. It has a premium version that offers relatively better services. However, it is still mostly free. All you essentially need to do to use this tool is to register on their platform.
3. AMZ Base
AMZ Base comes in at number three with its own Amazon market research tools. Even though it’s free, it is still one of the best Amazon tools. It can conduct an ASIN search, provide accurate data on millions of products, and is very easy to use as well.
Before you go into any kind of market on Amazon, you must understand what you’re getting yourself into fully. This article has essentially helped you find tools that can help you get an understanding of the products through analyses and whatnot.
Q1: Why is Amazon product research important?
Among other things, it helps you understand the trends a product follows. It shows you how customers react to it, and with these data, you can tailor your product specifically to what customers want or need.
Q2: What can you do with Amazon product finder tools?
You can find profitable niches and products with relative ease. Asides that, you can monitor the activities of your competition over a particular period. There are many other things you can do with Amazon product finder tools, as they are very useful.